WIN the Great Rides Summer Photo Comp!
Here at Ngā Haerenga Great Rides of New Zealand we LOVE the photos you share with us!
Enter our competition with your best summer cycling shot, snapped on one of the 23 Great Rides, and be in to win a fantastic $500 Holiday Parks New Zealand accommodation voucher.
Get riding and get snapping! Show us the people you bike with, the places you go, the things that you see and do while on the Great Rides.
Post your photos on Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #NZCTPhotoComp and/or tagging @nzcycletrail, or email them to us at [email protected].
Entries close on Sunday 22 January 2023, with the winner announced Thursday 26 Jan on our Facebook page.
First prize is a $500 accommodation voucher to spend at more than 250 holiday parks around the country. Many thanks to Great Rides national partner Holiday Parks New Zealand for generously donating this epic prize! Two lucky runners-up will win a Kennett Brothers cycling guide.
Check out all 23 Ngā Haerenga Great Rides of New Zealand here.
Holiday parks are the perfect accommodation choice for bike-lovers and holidaymakers looking to hit the trails. They're close to most of the Great Rides, with heaps of practice space for new cyclists, and set in beautiful surrounds. They're so much more than places to park your van or pitch a tent too, with a variety of high-quality accommodation – from comfy cabins through to stylish studios and luxury apartments.
Cycle Hub member parks make your biking holiday even easier by providing excellent advice on local rides as well as bike-cleaning facilities and secure parking, e-bike charging, and contacts for local mechanics, shuttles and tour operators. Some also have on-site bike hire.
Conditions of entry:
- Photos must be taken on one of the 23 Ngā Haerenga Great Rides of New Zealand.
- Images should be high resolution, at least 1MB (preferably larger); landscape (wider than taller) images are preferred.
- Maximum of two entries (photos) per person.
- You must have taken the photo, own the copyright and have permission of any individuals in the photo to enter it in this competition.
- Photos may be used for promotion of Ngā Haerenga New Zealand Cycle Trails on our website and social media channels.
- This competition is open to subscribers to The Great Rider newsletter and New Zealand/Australian citizens and residents only.
- You must be a subscriber to The Great Rider newsletter; you can sign up here, if you haven't already!
- The prize (voucher) can only be redeemed at Holiday Park New Zealand member parks, and are subject to availability.